It was long ago when the dream all started. A dream to have the island be recognized as one of the best tourist destinations in our country. And now, finally, the long wait is over. A team of native Catandunganon with the aim to promote the islands’ heritage and tourism has finally launched their dream project. A project that aims to put CATANDUANES in the international map of tourism. Hence, GO Catanduanes was put to life. Our Mission is to foster, develop and promote a sustainable tourism industry for Catanduanes. GO Catanduanes envisions Catanduanes being a leading tourist destination, maintaining and promoting the heritage, culture and natural beauty of the island.
Brand Name: Go Catanduanes!
Tagline: Your ultimate guide to explore the beautiful island of Catanduanes / Explore, Experience, Share Catanduanes
About the Prime Mover:
Go Catanduanes’ prime mover and owner is Karlo Adrianne Rodriguez Aguilar, a web designer and developer born in Catanduanes.
- Awarded as Tourism Ambassador of Catanduanes for developing
Catanduanes Travel Guide App by the Provincial Tourism Office of Catanduanes.
- Originally coined/branded Catanduanes as the “Happy Island” way back in 2013.
- Certified owner of the Registered Trademark “Happy Island” by the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines.
- Member of tourism promotion advocates/groups; Tropang Turismo and Team GoCat.
- Former Website Consultant / Researcher of The Official Government Website of Catanduanes (https://catanduanes.gov.ph)
This website together with Catanduanes Travel Guide Android App was designed and developed by him.
You can see his online portfolio at https://nocturnalpixels.com.